Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Help me name my,....

  1. #11
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    oh i love those names you picked out noclouds

  2. #12
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you Tracy! I think I was dreaming when I named em*L

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awwwwwww so cute! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My mom works at a deli, so she collects all the
    outer lettuce leaves, celery leaves, carrot tops
    you name it! She makes sure Miss Piggy is well
    fed! Cause if she doesnt get it when she wants
    it, she lets the whole damn neighborhood know! *L*

  5. #15
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you Far*S*. Deep down inside I'm a true romantic, I must admit*W

  6. #16
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Tell me about it*L Mine are already starting,too and I'm afraid they'll wake the neighbours one early morning*lol

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We had one named Smokey....she was some sort of black obsidian rare one or something...her back would turn silver part of the time. They LOVE TV!!!. I don't know why but they will watch TV with you. Ours did anyway...LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Honey and Moon are starting to make LOTS of noise if it gets too quiet here*L So we must leave the radio on for em when we leave the house all together

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't know they could be loud???

  10. #20
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Trust me, they get real loud*L,... funny thing is that they start as soon as I unlock the door when I come home from work and they don't do it when the girls come home. Guess they know who's Boss, eh?*L

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •